On its official website @ucil.gov.in, Uranium Corporation of India Limited announced UCIL Recruitment 2023 to choose qualified applicants for 243 apprentice positions. The deadline for submitting an application for the UCIL Recruitment 2023 is 12 November 2023, and the online application link is currently live. To avoid a last-minute rush at the server, applicants should carefully read all the requirements and submit their applications in advance.
UCIL Bharti 2023
|ભરતી સંસ્થાનું નામ||યુરેનિયમ કોર્પોરેશન ઓફ ઈન્ડિયા લિમિટેડ (UCIL)|
|છેલ્લી તારીખ||12 નવેમ્બર 2023|
|એપ્રેન્ટિસ પોસ્ટનું નામ||ખાલી જગ્યાઓ|
|વેલ્ડર (ગેસ એન્ડ ઈલેક્ટ્રિક)||40|
|મિકેનિક ડીઝલ, મિકેનિક એમવી||12|
|કુલ ખાલી જગ્યાઓ||243|
As far as the education qualification is concerned, the candidate should have passed 10th standard. Also should have (NCVT) to ITI pass in relevant trade.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and not more than 25 years. Candidates belonging to SC, OBC, and PWD categories will be given maximum age relaxation as per government rules. Check the official notification for more information.
How to apply?
- First you have to go to this website https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- After that you have to click on registration.
- After clicking on registration you have to select candidate.
- After selecting the candidate you have to click on registration.
- If you are an ITI student then do not select ITI student but click on registration by entering mobile number, email ID and Capcha code.
- After entering mobile number, email ID and Capcha code you will receive a 6 digit OTP on your number.
- After entering the OTP you have to go to your email ID and activate it by clicking on the mail you have received from Apprenticeship India.
- After active work you have to login again and OTP will come to your mobile or check email and enter OTP,
- After that you have to upload the following documents so your registration will be done.
- After online registration candidate must click on Apprenticeship Opportunities. In which apprenticeship training is being demanded.
- The candidate shall then select one or more units i.e. (Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda/Narwapahar and Turamdih) in which he/she wishes to pursue apprenticeship.
To select on or before 12.11.2023.
Documents to be uploaded
- Matriculation Mark Sheet and Final ITI Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate [For SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- Certificate applicable to EWS candidates
- Medical certificate is applicable only for physically challenged
- Photograph and Signature
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Bank account linked with Aadhaar card
- Land Acquisition Certificate/Aadhaar Card for Land Displaced Person
- UCIL ID card of employee for project affected family and employee’s son.